As of -- there are -- confirmed cases of COVID-19 in New Mexico. Learn More
General Services Department
Major Changes as a Result of the Coronavirus
The General Services Department continues to provide the services needed to support the operation of other state government agencies, including administration of employee benefits, transportation, facilities management, printing and contracting. However, there have been some changes in service.
- All Santa Fe buildings operated by the Facilities Management Division have been closed to public access.
- Employees who can’t access buildings because of a lack of card key can call 505-827-2141.
- Any member of the public who needs access should call 833-551-0518.
- The custodial staff of the Facilities Management Division is taking extra measures to disinfect frequently touched surfaces on doors, in restrooms and elsewhere.
- If an agency is expecting deliveries from UPS, USPS, FedEx, Staples or others between Monday Nov. 16 and Monday Nov. 30, please designate a staff member to accept delivery for your department or building.
- Bid openings by the Purchasing Division are conducted via GoToMeeting, and a link is provided for each solicitation.
- If possible, responses to invitations to bid and to requests for proposals should be submitted via eProNM. The link is: https://www.generalservices.state.nm.us/statepurchasing/onlineprocurement.aspx
- The Purchasing Division is not accepting hard copy submissions from bidders or proposers. All submissions must be submitted electronically. · Other GSD information: https://www.generalservices.state.nm.us/
- The Stay Well Health Center at the Montoya building in Santa Fe remains open for those who are enrolled in the state health insurance plan, including state workers, some employees of local government and their covered dependents. For an appointment, call 505-827-2485. The center is also conducting virtual and phone appointments with members and dependents statewide.
- Well-Being Solutions, the employee assistance provider for the Employee Benefits Bureau, serves as an excellent resource for all state employees and their families, as well as the HR community.
- To schedule up to five free counseling sessions, an employee or family member can call 833-515-0771. More information at www.guidanceresources.com