Clients will be notified and rescheduled
SANTA FE– Many COVID-19 testing sites will be closed Tuesday, Oct. 27, due to inclement weather. The Department of Health would like to inform the public of cancelations due to the potential for snow and or unfavorable weather statewide. Each registered client will receive a phone call as well as a text message providing information of the closures. Alerts will also be posted on social media, the www.cv.nmhealth.org and www.nmhealth.org websites.
The following testing locations and some alternate sites are as follows.
- Santa Fe: Christus St. Vincent’s, Presbyterian and Southwest Cares are open for testing.
- Espanola: Presbyterian Hospital in Espanola
- Los Alamos: No alternate locations everyone will be rescheduled for Wednesday weather permitting.
- Taos: This location does not test on Tuesdays. Holy Cross Hospital is open all day for testing
- Las Vegas: Everyone will be re-scheduled for Wednesday weather permitting
- Santa Rosa: This location does not test on Tuesdays. Santa Rosa Hospital is open all day for testing
- Clayton (satellite): Union County General Hospital is open all day for testing
- Las Cruces: Everyone will be re-scheduled
- Truth or Consequences: Sierra Vista Hospital will be open for testing
- Chaparral: No alternate locations. Everyone will be re-scheduled for Thursday
The following testing locations will be postponed and may open in the afternoon weather permitting
- Ft. Sumner
In addition, the following locations will be canceled and anyone symptomatic, registered at one of these sites is encouraged to go Presbyterian Hospital’s indoor testing site.
- Expo New Mexico
Please contact the alternate locations for designated testing times and hours of operation. Some of the sites may be closed due to inclement weather as well.