Repositioning Your Economic Development Organization:
Helping Businesses, Stakeholders and Revitalization Partners
Address Next Steps with the Covid-19 Response
Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 2:15 pm
Free webinar, registration required
Join the New Mexico Economic Development Department (EDD) and New Mexico MainStreet (NMMS) for a free webinar on repositioning your economic development organization.
Local businesses are seeking assistance to wade through the variety of governmental supports available to them and reposition to survive the economic impacts of the COVID-19 crisis. This workshop identifies strategies for engaging partners and stakeholders attempting to adapt in a rapidly changing business climate.
This webinar will address:
- How can Economic Development organizations use this time to strengthen/reposition their work while still managing current priorities?
- MainStreet and Arts & Cultural District Staff and Boards
- Economic Development Organizations
- Eduardo Martinez, NMMS Organization and Leadership Development Revitalization Specialist
- Michelle Negrette, NMMS Creative Economy and Cultural Planning Revitalization Specialist