If your complaint pertains to a public school setting in New Mexico, please visit NMPED’s COVID-19 Safety Complaint Portal here.

If you wish to report non-compliance within a business, a violation of the mass gatherings ban, or other violations of the public order, you may report them to covid.enforcement@state.nm.us or contact your local police or sheriff’s department on their non-emergency phone lines. When submitting a non-compliance complaint, please provide the following:

  • Date and time of observed violation,
  • City
  • County
  • Business Name
  • Business Address